What better way to cool off your pups when it’s hot outside than Dog Popsicles! These popsicles are quick and easy to make, healthy and delicious, and scientifically proven in our house that 9 out of 10 dogs love them. All you need is a few simple ingredients, a popsicle tray or ice cube tray, and a blender or food processor.. Don’t have one of these ingredients? Don’t worry, just substitute it with one of your dog’s favorite snacks..
- Blueberries ½ c
- Cauliflower ¾ c
- Greek Yogurt ½ c
- Coconut Oil ¼ c
- Banana 1 Ripe
- Honey 1Tbsp
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold or ice cube tray.
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Pop the popsicles out of the mold and make sure your dog sits really nice before you give them such a special treat.
Other ingredients you can use:
- Peanut Butter
- Shredded Carrots
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Cashew Milk
- Cooked Ground Fish or Poultry
*Just keep in mind that the more liquid you use in your mixture the longer it will take to freeze.